Simple Cauliflower Mash
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1-1 1/2 Cups Homemade Beef Bone Broth (You can use any time of broth or water. I find it is more flavorful with broth instead of water.)
- 1-2 tsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves - Minced
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1tsp Coconut Oil
- Stock Pot w/ Lid
- Frying Pan
- Measuring Spoon & Cups
- Cutting Board
- Immersion Hand Blender or Fork
- Rinse and chop Cauliflower into large sections
- Pour 1 cup of Broth into pan, place cauliflower into pan w/ the minced fresh garlic - Cover and Steam on Low for 20 min.
- While the cauliflower is steaming - saute your finely diced onion in a little coconut oil.
- Once the Cauliflower is ready pour your sauteed onions into the mixture.
- If the Cauliflower seems a little dry add a little additional broth - just enough to help make the mash.
- Grab your immersion blender and mash everything together. A fork can be used as well if you don't have an immersion blender.
- Lastly Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste and stir in your olive oil.
- Serve & ENJOY!