Cider Sauteed Kale
1.5-2 Bunches of Organic Kale
1/2 Red Onion
1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
2t coconut oil
- Rinse Kale, pull from stems and massage leaves for 3-5 min.
- Place coconut oil into frying pan and turn on medium heat to melt
- Once melted add diced red onion and saute until translucent
- Add Kale and saute for 2-3 min stirring into onion mixture
- Add cumin, sea salt & black pepper, stir and turn on low heat
- Pour apple cider vinegar into pan and cover on low heat for 3-5 min
- Once done serve along side your main course.