- In large stockpot, heat coconut oil medium-high heat. Stir in onion, garlic & swiss chard, lower the heat medium and cook until onion begins to brown - about 7 min
- Increase the heat to high, push the veggies to the side of the pan, add the chicken and cook, stirring until golden, about 5 min.
- Add chopped bell pepper, tomato, chipotles & hemp seeds. Stir in adobo sauce & chicken broth
- Simmer on med-low heat for 15-20 min
- Stir in cilantro, coconut milk & season w/ sea salt & black pepper(to taste) and simmer an additional 5-10min
- Remove from heat and serve up and garnish with avocado