1 Large Beet - Chopped
1 Medium Yellow Beet - Chopped
1 Medium Pink Beet - Chopped
1/2 Cup Arugula
1 Orangelo (1/2 Grapefruit - 1/2 Orange) or Blood Orange - Peeled/Cut
1 Avocado - Cut into Cubes
2T Shaved or Grated Fennel - White Part
Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
2-3T Balsamic Vinaigrette (Click here for Recipe)
- Steam chopped beets for 15 min. Looking for steps on how to do this? Click here
- Peel beets once cooled and set aside to cool before tossing in salad - this can be made ahead and kept in the fridge until ready for use.
- In Medium mixing bowl - Add beets, avocado, fennel, orangelo, arugula
- Toss ingredients lightly with 2-3T Balsamic Vinaigrette. Taste and if you desire more dressing add slowly until you get the desired amount.
- Add sea salt & black pepper to taste
|Prather Ranch - Lamb Loin & Moroccan Lamb Sausage w/ Balsamic Beet & Arugula Salad|