Link to Slow Cooker Country Style Pork Ribs & Apples - http://eat2beehealthy.blogspot.com/2012/04/slow-cooker-pork-country-style-ribs-w.html
Ingredients for Scramble - Serves 2
4-5 Pastured Eggs - We use Tara Firma Farms Eggs and they are super tasty!
1-2 Pork Style Rib - Meat Removed and Shredded (should do very easily given the slow cooking method of the meat in the crock pot)
1/4c Apple & Onion mixture from Slow Cooker meal above - Diced
1 Green Garlic or Green Onion - White & Green Diced
1/2c Diced Red Leaf Mustard Greens - Any type of green will work in this recipe.
1T Virgin Coconut Oil - (My favorite is Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil)
1/2 small-medium avocado - Diced
Sea Salt & Black Pepper - To Taste
- In a small stainless steel frying pan melt coconut oil over medium heat
- Add green garlic and saute for 2 min
- Add diced apple & onion mixture - saute for additional 2 min
- Add pulled/chopped pork and saute for 2 min
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk - set aside
- Add chopped mustard greens and saute 1 min
- Pour whisked eggs into pan over medium-low heat
- With a spatula scramble eggs until desired consistency
- Top w/ Avocado & enjoy!