1 Bunch Organic Kale - Stemmed & Chopped
1 Leek (Green & White) Diced
1 Medium White Onion - Diced
1 Bunch Broccolini - Chopped
1-2T Coconut Oil
Sea Salt (I like Real Brand) - To Taste
Cracked Red Pepper - To Taste
1/4c Toasted Pepitas
- Melt coconut oil in stainless steel or cast iron pan
- Saute leeks, onions and cracked red pepper over medium heat for 5-7 min, stirring every couple of minutes to avoid burning or sticking in pan
- Add broccoli and saute for additional 3-5 min
- Toast pepitas over low-medium heat for 5 min in separate small saute pan
- Add chopped kale and saute for 2-3 min
- Add toasted pepitas stir & serve!
- Tonight we made salmon on cedar planks on the grill. It was delicious!